Join us at Evaris
Evaris is a unique place to work. We’re a small, friendly close knit team passionate about helping our customers with the IT solutions they need to drive their businesses.
We’re considerably different from the norm; here are some of the things you can expect if you join the Evaris team:
- You’ll be challenged and stretched continuously – our business is growing and every member of the team has an important, meaningful role to fulfil. We’re an award winning company recognised for offering outstanding customer service. You’ll help us stay at the forefront of the IT industry and your contribution will be important.
- You’ll learn and develop personally and professionally - Technology doesn’t stand still and neither will you. We’ll support and encourage you to gain new knowledge and skills; you can expect considerable personal growth.
- You’ll have a high degree of autonomy – We’ll show you the ropes and support you but you’ll also be given oodles of responsibility; we’ll trust you to deliver work at the highest standards.
- You’ll be a team player – You’ll be welcomed into a young, dynamic and hard-working team who trust, respect and value each other’s contribution.
- You’ll enjoy being here – We’re a sociable bunch and we aim to bring a fun element to our work where possible. Dress down Fridays, regular social outings and an endless supply of cakes and chocolates are all included as standard. What’s not to like?
Take a look at the latest opportunities at Evaris
Sales Account Manager
Immediate opportunity for a permanent Sales Account Manager based in Heywood. Competitive basic salary + commission structure linked to sales profits
Managed Services Consultant
Evaris is a leading IT support specialist and is actively seeking a Managed Services Consultant. This exciting opportunity will allow you to use your outgoing personality and drive to earn a realistic and achievable commission structure and be part of their thriving and growing business.