MANAGED SERVICES CONSULTANT
Role Title: Managed Services Consultant (permanent)
Salary/Grade: Competitive basic + commission structure linked to sales profits
Date required: Immediately
Location: Heywood, Lancashire with the possibility of occasional travel to pitch for new business
PURPOSE OF ROLE
Evaris business has grown rapidly over the last 6 years and we’re at an exciting time in our company's development. We have a great opportunity available immediately for a Managed Services Consultant with the experience and proven track record to join our growing team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Managed Services Consultant you will play an integral part of the company’s success by contributing towards meeting annual sales, profit & customer satisfaction targets. You will become a trusted advisor for your clients and deliver a friendly sales experience ensuring that your customers are satisfied with the services from Evaris.
Selling and customer management are key dimensions of this role. To succeed you must be prepared to be accountable for your results. Our portfolio of solutions will help you achieve this by offering a huge portfolio from industry leading vendors such as Microsoft, Veeam, Sophos and many more.
Key responsibilities include:
- Cold call and bring on board new clients
- Meet with prospective and existing customers to identify their needs and advise on appropriate solutions
- Achieve personal sales targets
- Meet assigned targets and KPIs
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Knowledge of and experience of solutions sales in the following areas would be advantageous:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Online backup and disaster recovery solutions
- IT support contract sales
- Basic knowledge of networking & IT infrastructure
- Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with line of business applications such as Office and Sage
To be considered for the role you must:
- be passionate about delivering excellent service
- be a strong communicator
- have the ability to build rapport quickly
- have an outgoing personality
- be hardworking, driven and results orientated
- possess good presentation skills and clarity of voice
Previous experience within a similar role is mandatory.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our staff are imperative to our success and you can expect a competitive salary package in line with your experience plus a host of additional benefits.
Package to include:
- Competitive Basic Salary (depending on experience)
- Commission paid on Gross Profit after expenses for new business sales
- Working Hours: Mon - Fri / 08:45 - 17:30 (except Bank Holidays)
- Holiday: 24 days per year (Jan - Dec)
- Private Health Care (after 6 months of permanent employment)
- Pension Contribution (after 6 months of permanent employment)
You will report to the Head of Managed Services.