The Flashforge Dreamer is a high quality with dual extrusion technology 3D printer that provides a great learning experience to 3D printing. The Flashforge Dreamer provides user experiences like no other 3D printer on the market.
A 3D printer shouldn't be limited to building simple cubes and spheres. It's supposed to let your creativity flourish - however sophisticated or wild your designs may be. With Dreamer, anything you imagine can become a physical reality that you can touch, hold, and feel.
- 100-micron high-resolution print quality
Dreamer has an eye for detail. With a 100-micron high-resolution build, every detail in your design comes out the exact same way you imagined them to be. Designs with interlocking pieces fit and function seamlessly together. Every circle is a perfect round, and every peak and trough has a distinct definition. With Dreamer, 3D printing becomes a digital art form.
- Simplicity and functionality combined
FlashPrint takes the guesswork out of 3D printing so you can spend more time designing and discovering new things to build. Decide on the build quality from a list of presets and FlashPrint takes care of the rest. And for those seeking more control over the software, parameters can be changed manually as well from the individual extruder temperature to print speeds and even the active cooling fans.
- Built-in Wi-Fi
Dreamer has a built-in Wi-Fi that connects to your home or office network. Wirelessly transfer models to Dreamer's built-in 4 GB internal storage. So even if your computer gives up on you, you can depend on Dreamer to finish building.
- Fully enclosed case
3D printers operate at extreme high temperature. Dreamer is designed so that all of its hot and moving components are contained inside the fully enclosed case while keeping everything else out, including dust and foreign particles. It meets strict quality requirements, is CE certified and RoHS compliant. So Dreamer can be used anywhere - be it the home, the office, or in classrooms.
- ARM Contex-M4 CPU processor, computing faster
- IPS material 3.5 in multi-language touchscreen LCD panel operation
- Self-developed Flashprint model slice driver process
- Support with WiFi connection, uploading the printing file to machine
- Built-in 4g memory support with storing file and folder
- Can upgrade firmware on the machine, to keep it always up-to-date
- Support with USB 2.0 / 32G memory card
- High-end plastic-alloy body, a sense of fashion and technology
- Support with Windows XP/7/8 32/64 bit, Linux, and Mac OS
- Compatible with Skeinforge and Slic3r slicing Optional effect of slicing
- Easy to operate
- Enclosed chamber insulating temperature reducing external interference and warp of print
- Built-in multiple user-defined LED pixel strips
- The design of built-in filament chamber solve the wire winding issue
Included In the Box
- FLASHFORGE Dreamer
- Two Spools of Filament (1 kg ABS and 1 kg PLA)
- USB Cable
- Tool Kits
- 2GB SD Card